30 Days of Fun: Day Twenty-Two, v.2

I rarely hear from my hometown friend Mike Gilliam, but when I do, it's always something worth it.

Today it was a "short imagined monologue" on Timothy McSweeney's Internet Tendency. After much consideration, I have decided not to provide the exact link here, because it is just…so…colorful. But oh is it funny. I laughed, and laughed, and laughed.

Of course, I then had to wander around McSweeney's for a while and came upon Answers to All of Life's Questions. Also priceless, and much less likely to offend.

I'm ending Day Twenty-Two with a commitment to write and submit to McSweeney's. I've identified my topic, and I've got a good start on the post. I'll tell you about it here before our 30 Days is done.

Until next time, my friends. Go out and laugh big!

Editor's Note: If you want the exact link to the very funny, very offensive short imagined monologue, shoot me an email to cathy@riggspartners.com. 

30 Days of Fun is inspired by one of my favorite blogs, Mighty Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment